May 20, 2004
A man walks down the street
Says why am I soft in the middle now
Why am I soft in the middle
When the rest of my life is so hard?
A day of ups and downs, that's for sure. Good and bad, light and dark, black and white, highs and lows, pros and cons, apples and lemons, sheep and cows. Okay, not sure about that last one, but you get the picture. Let's list them, shall we?
    UPS of 5/20
  1. Pig disection (which was VERY cool, if I do say so myself)
  2. Spanish test- which I didn't study for at ALL, and I think I did alright
  3. Swim practice was GREAT
  4. And those great brownie/cookie things were here when I got home
    DOWNS of 5/20
  1. Fit for Life- an hour of frisbee throwing. It wasn't THAT bad, but it was such a nice day, we could have been doing something more fun.
  2. Spanish- especially torturous today. The test from UPs list was not DURING the class
  3. I don't get to go to the zoo. Sigh. That's the worst thing. AHHHH. I don't think I'll survive. It makes me want to cry....
  4. Stupid LA grading system. It really made me mad.
That's what, 4 pros, 4 cons? Usually pros are waayyyy ahead of cons. Meh. Interesting up/down day.

** humming my own little tune at 5:36:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics