May 21, 2004
Sunday all the lights of London
Shining , Sky is fading red to blue
I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves
And wondering where it is you might be going to
My name is KRISTEN not Christine, or Krista, or Kay, or Angie, or Kirsten, or Christain, or Christina, or Kris, or Chris, or anything else you may want to call me. kay, Boysenberry is better, Kristen is the best. "pal, buddy, friend", those all work, too. BUT NOT CHRISTINE. Got it? Good. SOmeone called me that today, if you hadn't guessed. And she should have known my name. It kinda shocked me that she said it wrong. Maybe it was just a slip of the tongue... I don't know. She SHOULD have known my name. I knew HER name. SIGH. Those Link people are right. It really does matter if you get someone's name right.

It still feels like I have my swim suit on, even though I don't. Curious.
I REALLY wanted to go to the zoo.

** humming my own little tune at 5:42:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics