May 29, 2004
There were bells on the hill
But I never heard them ringing,
No, I never heard them at all
Till there was you.
That's from The Music Man but the Enchantment Choir also sang it. Isn't that nice? Nice, it is indeed. I'm watching FILLMORE- a very strange cartoon on Cartoon Network. It's slightly entertaining, but hardly. Boulder Creek Festival is today. I'm very excited to go. Graham went with me one year, but this year we're going with Ellen and maybe Alexa. Who knows. Anyway. Have a fabulous summer!

** humming my own little tune at 10:09:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics