May 08, 2004
This 9.2 mile mass start hill climb starts in front of the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine at 4th and Mapleton in Boulder. You may not notice the picturesque surroundings while climbing the several steep pitches. Three short descents will offer very little recovery before entering the last few miles of steep switch-backing dirt. Parking and staging will be at the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine. This stage will give the climbers a chance to make up lost time and make race leaders dig deep to maintain their lead. The forecast calls for pain!

Doesn't that sound like fun? I think so. Kinda. This race is a stage- race, and I couldn't have done it- three touch biking days in a row. Nope. Not me. Though I kinda wish I could.....

** humming my own little tune at 4:22:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics