June 26, 2004
I met you, before the fall of Rome
And I bet you to let me take you home.
You were wrong, I was right.
You said good-bye, I said good night
It's all been done, It's all been done, It's all been done before.

I still wish I played the guitar but I just don't have the resources nor the motivation. It would be really really cool, but I'm not sure it would be worth all that effort. Meh.

I had another swim meet today. It was our first home meet, and it was quite fun.
It only started to rain AFTER the final relay, so everyone was happy. And I got a muffin that the bake sale wasn't able to sell for free. And I swam all best summer times. Ahhh, good times. I leave tomorrow for North Carolina, which should be VERY VERY FUN. I'm utmostly excited. I have a good picture to post while I'm gone. You'll have something to look forward to.....


** humming my own little tune at 2:20:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics