June 24, 2004
I need a sign to let me know you're here
All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
I need to know that things are gonna look up
Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup
The Swim team sleep over was last night. It was really fun. Slide, Swim Fishy Swim, football, "rugby", Capture the Flag, it was all very entertaining.

I'm reading Bel Canto. It's a good book. I also have two summer reading books I have to read. Hopefully, I'll read a few more, too. Several more, for that matter.


** humming my own little tune at 5:18:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics