June 16, 2004
If I could be like that,
I would give anything,
Just to live one day in those shoes,
If I could live like that,
What would I do-- what would I do?
Goodness. Rain makes me think to hard. Or not THINK really, as I'm not coming up with new ideas, I'm just going over old ones. And not really old IDEAS so-to-speak, just remembering. Curious and Curiouser, as Miss Alice in Wonderland would say. Ahh, good book that. I also watched Seabiscuit this morning because it was rainy and unpleasant out. Good movie, that. I saw it will the Nichols last year when it was in theaters. ONLY TWELVE more days until I go visit them. Hooray!

Jinger can only call Dale, Dr. Mood. I think this is quite odd, because I've known him as Dale since I was eight. I guess that's kinda like how I'll never call Mr. Albriton "Dan" and Corrine can never call Dan "Mr. Albritton". I forget if there's two "t"s in his name or not.....


** humming my own little tune at 12:44:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics