June 27, 2004
Make new friends, but keep the old
One is silver and the other is gold
A circle is round, it has no end
That's how long I want to be your friend

Ahh, kindergarten, what a great time. However, now is good too. This evening, at exactly 6:30, considering there will be no delays or cancellations, I will be on my way to visit two very old friends, who are very much worth their weight in gold/silver. (notice the lovely collage I made during all those dreadfully rainy days last week.) It was kinda fun, I found out the fabulous advantages to Adobe Photodeluxe. A very good program, I highly recommend it. Anyway, I hope that everyone has a fabulous two weeks, I probably won't be posting. Toots!


** humming my own little tune at 11:17:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics