June 12, 2004
One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
Why live life from dream to dream?
And dread the day when dreaming ends

I saw Moulin Rouge last night. It was fantastic. I loved it. Of course, I am a big fan of musicals. But MR is great. Muy Fantastico! I thought Mr. Ewan McGregor and Ms Nicole Kidman were amazing together, and although Ewan's character was kinda pathetic, the whole story made me happy inside. Like a bubbly warm apple-cider.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was also very good. It was more artistic then the other ones (different director, doncha know, with lots of zooms and fades and refletions in windows. Emma Watson was great, I thought, as Hermione. In fact, all those kids are growing up fairly well. I also really liked Fred and George. Nice haircut, boys!


** humming my own little tune at 1:52:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics