June 22, 2004
We loved to hear you speak your mind.
Your plain and simple ways
Truly made it seem
Morning in America.
Reagan Dies, Brought Hope Back to America - 06/06/04: "Reagan Dies, Brought Hope Back to America
Popular president redefined politics"

What kind of headline is that? Not a very good one, in my professional opinion. No siree. My dad calls Reagan a "dofus". Angie and I had a placemat with all the presidents up to Clinton on it, and the first thing we learned was that Reagan was a dofus, Nixon was a "crook" and Angie had a crush on Andrew Jackson (but Shhh! Don't tell her I told you.)

This will be my 178th post since August. I average at 3 posts a week, and have 61 links. I've written 25,844 words before this post. Isn't that INTERESTING?


** humming my own little tune at 11:19:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics