June 04, 2004
When I grow up, I wanna work at Alfalfa's
Where the cheese is dairy free
A birkenstocks, spandex, necktie, patchouli grocery
I'll have a job, picking through the produce- no pesticides for me!
I'll be a working modern income socially conscience Boulder hippie

Yeah Leftover Salmon! What a good song. It's funny, ain't it. See, my grammer is already deteriorating after one day of no school. I say to thee, what a pity is truly is. HAHAHA I crack myself up.

I just got a very strange phone call from "Eileen" from "up the road at 345". Huh. She's on to me, I know it. This "Eileen", she must be a dropa from the mountains between Tibet and China. Kathleen told me about them. Interesting. I think I should know more about UFOs and aliens than I do. It would be a) slightly interesting b)slightly amusing and c)good in case I ever needed to overthrow a government. HAHAHA That's the second time I've cracked myself up.

Hard to believe it-- but it's SUMMER!


** humming my own little tune at 5:17:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics