July 26, 2004
Everybody loves a winner
So nobody loved me;
'Lady Peaceful,' 'Lady Happy,'
That's what I long to be
More Cabaret music. Today I played with Carissa in doubles in tenis. It was good fun. We did pretty well, I though. I play with her again this afternoon against a girl I lost to in a tie-breaker, and a girl she beat in a tie-breaker. We'll see how that goes. It's bound to be a good match.

The other day when it was raining, Alexa, Angie and I went a picked raspberries. It was quite the setting- the only noise was the rain splashing onto the sidewalk and making ripples in the creek. The raspberries were quite abundant, and soon we had a fairly large tupperware filled with perfect ones. Then, of course, we managed to get yelled at for stealing the person's berries (although, I think there were PLENTY for everyone.) So, we gave half of the ones we picked back to the "owner". Then we sat under a weeping willow next to the creek eating the rest of them. Fairly good adventure, I must say. Still, it's quite a bummer that people must be so possessive. It didn't seem to me that the owner was going to pick the perfectly-ripe raspberries any time soon. Alas.

The tour is officially over. I'm still mourning for Tyler, but at tleast the Olympics start soon.


** humming my own little tune at 2:53:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics