July 13, 2004

I hate it when people ask "What are you thinking about?"-- I mean, does anyone EVER just think about one thing? And if one thing is really important enough to concentrate all your brain power on, do you really think that they will share it with you? Highly unlikely, in my opinion. I'm going to the Gondalier tonight with the swim team. That should be mucho divertido. After that-- we're hitting the go-carts at Gateway Park.

Tour De France is in the south of France today. They'll start the mountain stages tomorrow. I didn't know what to do with myself yesterday- I didn't have any new stages to watch!

Don't you just LOVE Ruthie? I think that artist (is that what you call cartoonists? or is it just cartoonists?) is BRILLANT. Live Long and Prosper


** humming my own little tune at 10:11:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics