July 24, 2004
I met this perfectly marvellous girl
In this perfectly wonderful place
As I lifted a glass
To the start of a marvellous year.
Mrs. Cady from Fairview came to our swim meet today. It was very nice of her to come, I must admit. She didn't come to a FHS meet, but that's okay. It was FREEZING, though. I'm still slightly chilled. It's JULY for goodness sake! But still, seeing Ms Cady was "Perfectly wonderful". sigh....I'm tired, though. I swam the 50 free for the first time today since who-knows-when. It was kinda fun.

Lance won the Tour de France. He won it last week in the Pyrrenees, but it's official now. Ullrich didn't even get on the podium, and Tyler didn't even finish. Jinger said she talked to one of Tyler's friends who said Tyler not only hurt his back, butafter he found out he couldn't win if the world was coming to an end, he just gave up. Poor Tyler. That's a picture of him, you know ^.


** humming my own little tune at 5:26:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics