July 25, 2004
If you brought me diamonds,
If you brought me pearls,
If you brought me roses
Like some other gents
Might bring to other girls,
It couldn't please me more
Than the gift I see;
A pineapple for me.
Sunday morning. How relaxing. Even in the summer weekends are more laid-back than the rest of the week. However, I do believe I have several tennis matches today. They were all cancelled last week because of RAIN. But it's sunny right now, not warm, but sunny.

I was talking to the dentist's assistant as I got my teeth cleaned the other day (she was doing the talking, I was doing the incomprehensible noises). She talked about "my generation" and "your generation". What's the definition of a generation? Is someone who's 20 in my generation? How about a ten-year-old? It's quite confusing. My parents are baby-boomers, but my 30-year-old-aunt is a Generation X-er. I think. My generation doesn't have a name, yet. I hope it's something better than "baby-boomers"...=)


** humming my own little tune at 8:46:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics