July 14, 2004

Last car ride: 2 hours ago- coming home from swimming
Last good cry: It's been a while
Last library book checked out: I've been TRYING to go to the library since monday, but it's closed for repairs. Soooo, probably some history book.
Last movie seen: King Arthur--- pretty good, despite what EVERYONE else says.
Last book read: "Left Hand of Darkness" and "Song of Solomon"--currently reading both
Last beverage drank: Milk
Last food consumed: Chicken/Nectarine salad
Last phone call: Ellen
Last TV show watched: Tour de France coverage
Last time showered: yesterday
Last shoes worn: my red crocs
Last cd played: Moulin Rouge soundtrack (although I'm listening to a self-made mix right now)
Last annoyance: Major annoyance? umm.....
Last disappointment: attempts to talk to Emily
Last soda drank: Mug Root Beer
Last sleep: I woke up this morning at 6:30
Last person seen: I can still see my Sister
Last ice cream eaten: I had a vanilla ice-cream sandwitch
Last time hugged: Yesterday night
Last underwear worn: black
Last shirt worn: FHS swimming--red writing on black
Last time dancing: yesterday night-- if just randomly dancing at Gateway counts
Last poster looked at: probably bike poster in my room
Last web page visited: another blog. got this little thing from it!

I'm rather bored-- can you tell?


** humming my own little tune at 8:40:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics