July 09, 2004
Many years have passed since those summer days
Among the fields of barley
See the children run as the sun goes down
Among the fields of gold
You'll remember me when the west wind moves
Upon the fields of barley
You can tell the sun in his jealous sky
When we walked in the fields of gold
Jesse and Jenny left today. Jinger asked me if I was okay at swim practice. I didn't do squat today- swim practice, took a nap, watched TV, went to the spaghetti Dinner. I still don't know if spaghetti is spelled right. It was easier when everyone was crying when we said goodbye. Now it's kind of a sad silence. Nothing more to say. Bummer.

Go Tyler Hamilton!


** humming my own little tune at 9:07:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics