July 16, 2004
On this perfect day,
Nothing's standing in my way,
On this perfect day,
Nothing can go wrong

Tyler! What could POSSIBLY go worse? Mr. Armstrong took MAJOR advantage of your being tired. It was a tough stage, I admit, and you needed to get your "mountain legs" but 3 minutes in less than 20k? AHHHHH. You were going to take the TOUR, now I'm rooting for the podium. You can do that, I think. Get 3rd to Jan, or even second? Jan Ullrich really didn't look great today, either. You weren't the only one. And he had MAJOR helmet hair. All my swimming buddies were laughing while Jinger tried to convince them that Ullrich was actually good looking when he wasn't DIEING.  Helmet hair is never good for your public image. =) Ohhh dear, Mr. Hamilton. You'd better get your Phonak boys together and have them drag you back with the big-guys. Fourth with a broken collar bone was IMPRESSIVE last year, but your performance today, I thought I was going to cry....

Blogger changed their image again, it's very easy to change font color and alignment and stuff now. Yeah!


** humming my own little tune at 12:37:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics