July 28, 2004
Put down the knitting,
The book and the broom.
Time for a holiday.
Life is a Cabaret, old chum,
Come to the Cabaret.
Man, that truly is a sad song, if you hear the whole thing. THe dinner theater did it very well, I must admit, but it is still so..so...cheerless. Ahh well.
We have prelims tomorrow for swimming. I got really nervous this morning at couldn't think of anything else. This was before I even got out of bed. I've been waking up very early these days- I get up for swimming at 6:29, but for a few weeks I've woken up at 5:30, and just drifted in and out of restless sleep. This morning especially. I shouldn't be nervous for prelims, though. I hope our medley relay does okay. We don't have the fastest of all people on it, in fact, I would have picked completely different people besides me. I can swim backstroke 5 seconds faster than anyone else. I think our free relay at the end wil be good, though. I'm very excited. Mesa has a great site. Perhaps they will post the prelims results so all of you can go check on me. =)


** humming my own little tune at 3:25:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics