July 17, 2004
Slip into silent slumber
Sail on a silver mist
Slowly and surely your senses
Will cease to resist
It's been a good Saturday, it has. Swim meet went well. I got summer bests in 200 free, 100 free, and the 100 backstroke. I had Steph to swim against, which was fun, I went faster than usual. Tappering starts next week, because prelims are a week from Wednesday. I don't think I'll be able to beat Steph in the 100 free at finals, which is a bummer, but we'll see what happens. I wonder what her 3rd event will be.....

Well, I guess it was a good Saturday for ME. My Tour-de-France choice decided to QUIT because his back hurt too much. TYLER! How could you do this too me? I cut off my Phonak-support bracelet during the swim meet and told Dr. Gottschall to hold it. She dropped it in the pool, and it sunk like a rock. All the "LiveStrong" Armstrong support bracelets are plastic and they wouldn't sink. Don't you think that it somewhat symbolic? I certainly do. Tyler, Tyler, Tyler. I'm horribly sorry about your back.


** humming my own little tune at 8:22:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics