July 10, 2004
You think you own whatever land you land on
The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim
But I know every rock and tree and creature
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name
My 200 free relay cheer went something along the lines of "Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate Compton!" It was very exciting. Then we "Hazzah"ed too, which is our new cheering word. Ahhh, swimming. Kate and Corrine and Jordon sang the Pochonatas song from above, but I, not being a fan of Pochahontas, didn't know the words. I can sing most other disney song. Not most, I guess. I don't know any Aristocats songs, or Rescuers (although I do know Rescuers Down Under) or any songs from Disney sequals. Or Mulan songs. Which is a real downfall, I take.

Lance crashed twice yesterday. It's amazing no one was killed. We're watching the tour right this minute. It's very exciting.

Mesa KILLED Meadows today. It was horrible. I think this is the only meet that Shane takes REALLY seriously besides prelims and finals. He and Mr. Albritton have a friendly (but strong) rivalary. I don't know what I would do if we got 3rd this year at finals! GAAAA!


** humming my own little tune at 2:17:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics