July 12, 2004
You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs
I look around me, and I see it isn't so, no
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs
Well, what's wrong with that? I'd like to know, 'cause, here I go....
Jenny says I have a talent for "Kristen comebacks" and it's really true, actually, now that I notice my style. Jenny says that "Kristen Comebacks" are being really far behind and coming back...just to loose (or get 2nd or 3rd) And it's true. Angie, Jesse, Jenny and I played a few fabulous games of Pictionary, usually Jenny and me v. Angie and Jess. And Jenny and I came back SEVERAL times from being a far far way away, and then loosing. On Saturday I swam the butterfly against a girl from CA who whopped me, but the last 37.5 yards, I was really gaining on her, but then I lost to her. Today during tennis I played a girl who beat me 6-2 in the first set, but the last set I was ahead 3-1 until she won 5 games in a row. See this crazy dilema?I'm a cursed kid. Of course, you have to pronouce "cursed" like Shakespeare, with the accent on the "ed" like banishéd in Romeo and Juliet.

I saw this bummer sticker the other day that said...

Like Kurasawa, I make mad films
okay, I don't make films
but if I did they'd have a samurai"
Hardeeharaharhar I think that will be my new motto.=)

** humming my own little tune at 4:37:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics