August 22, 2004
'Cause you're a god
And I am not
And I just thought
That you would know

Hahahaha. Isn't that funny? "Like a broken record"....? Goodness, those people at NBC are truly clever. But, the swimming olympics ended yesterday- it was too bad, but at least now I can go to bed earlier. =) I watched some Beach Volleyball today, it was fun. The two American teams are going to have to play against eachother in the semifinals, which is too bad that they both can't be in the finals. Meh. I like the not-Misty-May team, (McPeak and Young). They remind me of Mrs. Rundell. Not individually really, but together. It's very odd. Mrs. Rundell played volleyball. She did during Spring Trips, at least. I should go visit her sometime.....
We had our FHS swimming get together today at the Boulder Res. It was really fun. We played some games (including who could eat the watermelon the fastest)and went TUBING. I certainly like tubing. It's fantastic. =) That's another bad thing about growing up- I'll have to give up tubing. Goodness, I think I'll stay a kid and tube for the rest of my life. =)

** humming my own little tune at 8:47:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics