August 13, 2004
Confusion never stops
Closing walls and ticking clocks
Gonna come back and take you home
I could not stop but you now know, singing
I just got back from my LINK retreat in Estes. It was pretty fun-- really very hectic, and fairly badly planned, but there was a good time had by most.
I'm kinda worried, though, about being a LINK Leader. Mr. Billington kept saying that there's no reason for the freshman not to like us, because we know more than they do, and we're a connection. But- what if they like someone else better? They wish they had been in Emily's group instead of mine, or Alexi's, or Brook's? When I was a freshman, there were certain upperclassman I really admired, and they weren't smiley swimmers (like me) they were outgoing theater people, or funny people ( I can be funny, but not on command) We'll see, I guess. I hope that I don't disappoint them.... but I doubt I'm as nervous as the freshman for my first day of school. =)

** humming my own little tune at 12:08:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics