August 11, 2004
The heart is a bloom
Shoots up through the stony ground
There's no room
No space to rent in this town
Angie and I just finished painting our basement yellow. Not the whole thing, but random walls around our computers and desks. It looks pretty cool, if I do say so myself. It adds some color to our dingy basement.=)

Currently, I'm IMing my long-lost friend Leah Valenstine. She's quite a character. She was actually our summer babysitter in 3rd and 4th grade. Thus, the name Chicken-nuggets for me, and No-no-ok for Angie, and Leah was Zoe Chrysathamum. Good times. I figure I should stop being nostalgic about elementary and middle school. But you know- "the past is certain, the future obscure". And it's true. I'd rather be surrounded by memories than the unknown....

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day

** humming my own little tune at 1:26:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics