August 30, 2004

No, you can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
And if you try sometime you find
You get what you need
So, school has started, the Olympics have ended, and my stomach-ache I had all evening is now diminishing. That's good. Mia Hamm got to carry the flag- that's good, too. I'm done with my homework- that's pretty good. Well, not all of it. But I can do my math tomorrow. Yessss. It's like that ssnake in The Jungle Book who hisses and sspitss all the time. That's a movie I haven't seen in a long time.
I saw an add in the paper today for a company that can print stamps with your face on them. For $1 a stamp, you can put whichever picture you want. That's only 43 cents more than a regular stamp. Pretty good deal, in my opinion. If anyone wants to buy a few of those for me, I would be much appreciative. THANKS! Live Long and Prosper (I signed my letter to my English teacher like that. Bummer, I'm a dork =) )


** humming my own little tune at 9:03:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics