August 21, 2004
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk, take a chance
Make a change, and breakaway

Thank goodness that the US soccer team beat Japan. I was worried for a while- but I'm awfully glad they did. As I said before, those girls are my heroes. It's really depressing to see them retire. They're up against Germany next- who they lost to kn the World Cup. GOOD LUCK!

Gary Hall miraculously won the 50 free- it was amazing. The top 4 guys were within .1 seconds, I think. And Michael Phelps won the 100 fly by a tiny bit, too. However, he showed a HUGE amount of class and gave up his relay spot to Ian Crocker. It was great. I was very proud. =)


** humming my own little tune at 6:47:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics