August 27, 2004
You were almost kind
You were almost true
Don't let me see that other side of you.
You have learned in time
That you must be cruel
I'll have to wait to get the best of you.
Nearly 1,300 people have visited my site since last November. Most, however, have not stayed for very long, and just came because they clicked "next blog" on their blogger toolbar (that bar above). Still- that's a lot of people, isn't it?

Today was the first REAL day of school- I went to all my classes and got lectured at, despite all the teacher making fun of all the other teachers for lecturing at us. The only teachers who didn't lecture at us the whole 51 minutes were my Spanish teacher- who lectured at us in Spanish at 7:35 in the morning, and had us draw things on the chalkboard. And Mr. Albriton did pretty cool demos in chemistry. I must admit, though, I think Mrs. Dozier did better demos the first day of physical science in 9th grade. But the glow-in-the-dark stuff was neat-o. Angie has Mrs. Cady as her Biology teacher. I am really jealous. I'm not sure what I'll do. I mean, Mr. Albriton will be a great Chemistry teacher. Fabulous, probably- but I already miss 6th period biology with the school's best pencil-sharpener and refridgerator with sharks in it, and Katie and Justin and Laurel (shooters! I don't have any of them in my classes this year) and man! Angie's so lucky. And Katherine has Mrs. Cady for chemistry this year- just a lower level than I'm taking. I don't know why I'm so upset about this. It's not like I'll never SEE her again (we are in the same building for eight hours a day). Get over yourself, Kristen.


** humming my own little tune at 5:41:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics