September 10, 2004
Don't think that you can tell me what to think
I'm the one who knows what's good for me
And I'm stating my independence
Gonna take the road I'm gonna take
And I'm gonna make my own mistakes
It's my life
Sorry, lame song, I know, but I needed SOMETHING.
The strangest thing happened to me today. It was a rather hectic day in general, though. Spanish vocab test first thing in the morning led to Trevor making fun of me in math class went to a presentation in history about the ancient Aryans, went to talking to Mrs. Cady about Jinger coming to visit (see yesterday's post). Then I was assigned another story in journalism about all the new teachers, and there are a HECK of a lot of new teachers. I have to interview five out of 15, and I don't even know who I'm looking for as I wander the school. Then we did a really cool experiment in chemistry, but more on that later.

So, here is the real strange thing...... Angie and I wanted to go see the CHOICE regatta after school, but we had to leave right away if we were going to get there in time. However, because I was doing this other story for newspaper, I eneded up interviewing these teachers after school and poor Angie was looking for me in all the regular places when I was really nowhere she could find me (the Teacher's Only copy room interviewing Mrs. Bell). So, finally I was done, and we found eachother. As I was getting on my bike to speed down the hill to my house (yes, the hill is five miles long), my chain BROKE! Seriously, it snapped apart. It was of no use at all. It was quite odd, actually. So Angie left, because what was she going to do? I locked my bike up again and got a ride home from Hannah's mom, and then drove back to pick up my bike. Huh. Very strange. Maybe just strange to me, because I've never broken my chain so randomly. But, I admit, it's not that strange.

Jinger and Mrs. Cady are going to "Body Pump" this weekend. How weird- two very-in-shape triathletes who either run or bike or swim EVERY DAY want to go to a workout. It makes me laugh. =)


** humming my own little tune at 9:15:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics