September 12, 2004
The fire burns from better days
And he screamed why oh why
I said I don't know
The catastrophic hymns from yesterday
Of misery
The Internet is truly amazing. You can instantaneously talk to someone across the world. Huh. Well, it's ingenious. What's the difference between "ingenious" and "Genius"? I should probably know that. But I don't. I should know a HECK of a lot of things I don't. Like how many marching bands are competing in the WGI Friendship Cup on the 25th. I need to write that article......

I have a HECK of a lot of homework. Bummer. But I'll manage somehow. =) Do we have friday off of school this week? I don't know that, either. I thought we did, but perhaps I was just imagining it. I should write something prophetic and brillant, but I don't have anything of that calibur to say. Sorry. =)

Should I change my picture at the top? I really like it- but it's been there for a while.... tell me what I should do.


** humming my own little tune at 9:04:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics