September 23, 2004
Forgive me, I'm sorry, believe me
Stop hating, stop hurting, forgive me
Forgive those who harm you
Do good for those who hate
Forgive, if not forget
I know it's not too late
Ohhh thank heavens! Tyler is cleared. Well, not REALLY. But in my mind he is. The charges have been dropped; the second test inclunclusive. Thank goodness. They really had me worried there, for a minute, or a day, or whichever. Too close for comfort. I sent Jinger some summer pictures on monday and made some comment about how Tyler was doing so well- and then this fiasco. Do you think I should send her a PS note? I just don't know.... YEAH TYLER! I knew it couldn't be true. It just couldn't.

** humming my own little tune at 7:21:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics