September 09, 2004
Illusia is music,
A world built on rhyme.
It's carved out of space
In the absence of time.
You've tasted how evil
And good coexist.
The bitter and sweet of it
I always find it amusing how so many people can know the same people you do. It's NUTS. My middle school teacher is very good friends with my very good friend's neighbor. (In other words; Mrs. Bates is friend's with Ellen's neighbor). And I happened to find this out the same time Ellen's neighbor randomly called me to ask if I could dogsit for her. My SAT class teacher, Nadia, knows Jinger, my summer swim coach, who know Mrs. Cady, my 10th grade bio teacher, who knows Tiffany, my swim instructer since forever-- all in different ways. Jinger taugh Nadia's biochemistry class. Mrs. Cady and Jinger were triathelete buddies, and Tiffany coaches Mrs. Cady's Masters swim workouts. Maybe Nadia knows Tiffany, too. That would be wacky......

I always mean to write about one thing, and something else randomly shoots to my typing fingers. It's cRaZy!! (I hate it when people write whole paragraph with alternating UPPER case and lower case. BAH!)


** humming my own little tune at 6:49:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics