September 07, 2004
I'm ringing all the warning bells
Careful or you'll hurt yourself
Others lie, lie, lie, they adore you
I'll be the one to tell you
Careful or you'll hurt yourself
Gonna try, try, try till the morning
We're back to school after a three day weekend. I sure do love three day weekends. I think I've mentioned that in a lot of previous posts, too. =) Well, you love what you love, I guess. This weekend I had a pretty bad cold, it stunk. It was the last weekend that "Meadows Swim and Tennis Club" pool was open. I really wanted to go and hang out, but I managed to be sick, so I didn't really go. It was a bummer. I'll regret it until May when the pool opens again. I'm a fish, what can I say? Fairview swimming starts in a month or so, so that should be fun.

I consider myself a good all-around person. If I were in the Olympics, I would be in the decathalon, because I'm not good enough at any individual thing to be taken note of. So, the decathalon, here I come. I mean, really. I love to swim, but there are tons of people better than me. Biking and skiing too- I'm better than 97% of the world's population, but 3% is a HECK of a lot better than me. I'm a good student, but not even in the top 20 in my grade. I'm very optomistic, but there are those moments when I fail to be so, and others can hold out longer. There are people who like Star Wars more than me, people who dislike football more than me, people who've eaten more ice cream flavors than me, people who've watched Mary Poppins more times than I. But do you know anyone who rides their bike as well as me, spontaneously quotes Star Wars and Sound of Music, swims the 100 backstroke in 1:03.3, and can rattle off the 7 Characteristics of Living Things and smiles more than me? I don't think so. See? If only I could enter the Olympics in the event BEING K B. I would be set.


** humming my own little tune at 5:50:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics