September 19, 2004
It ain't easy to say goodbye
Darling please - don't start to cry
'Cause girl you know I've got to go
And Lord I wish it wasn't so
Save Tonight...
Angie and I just finished our North Carolina movie. It's pretty, good, if I do say so myself. That is, it's good for Angie, Jesse, Jenny, and I. Our parents and Soren might think it's fun to watch, too. But no body else, I think. It's one of those personal things-- afterall, it pretty much is eight minutes of clips of the fabulous four. There's a few of Soren- one or two of Nick and Glen. And that's about it. Bilbao's not even in it. Ahh, well, what can ya do?
Today, according to Dave Barry is "Talk like a Pirate Day". I meant to call Margot and wish her a happy one, but I forgot. And she's probably not home right now. Ahh well. I'll talk to her on Tuesday. Arrgg- A merry "Talk like a Pirate Day" to all you swash bucklers... arrgg. ehhh- I'm not very good at that. I'll bet Brian May is, though. He's a character. Speaking of Mr. May, Fairview's doing "Guys and Dolls" for our fall musical. It should be really good. Brians the lead- not Sky, but the other one. Taylor (the boy who blinks a lot) is sky. Good for them. I'll tell you how it is.....

** humming my own little tune at 8:47:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics