September 13, 2004
Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back to the milky way
And tell me, did venus blow your mind
Was it everything you wanted to find
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there
My neighbors brought over a DVD of the Meadows Swim Team slide show for this year and for 2003. It was really cool to see- I never get to see them, because my family is always gone for the Awards banquet at the end of the season. The slideshow had this song ("Drops of Jupiter" by Train) on it. Angie is now obessed with it. It's kinda funny. But I sure do love meadows. I was thinking- maybe I should swim in college. I love it, but there are so many other things I want to do. And I couldn't swim at some of the school I want to go to- their teams are too good. I should really learn more about college, I guess. =)

You'll never guess what happened in the Vuelta de Espana this weekend. It was very exciting. I'll give you a hint- it's a bike race. Saturday was the time trial. Tyler Hamilton is in the race. You are truly a genius. Tyler won the time trial! HOORAY! That made me really happy. (JINGER- It's a good thing I saved my Tyler Hamilton Support Bracelet from the bottom of the pool, ain't it? It was probably good that you put it there, though. =) ) Tyler didn't dedicate this win to his dog (who died). He dedicated it to the victims of 9/11. Thoughtful, of him, isn't it? He should dedicate his next win to the millions of species we've extincted. (Is "extinct" a verb? I think it should be. =) )

And thank you all for commenting- it is quite exciting to learn that people actually read this. (and think it's worthy of a few seconds comment =)


** humming my own little tune at 5:31:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics