September 22, 2004
Though I've tried, I've fallen...
I have sunk so low
I have messed up
Better I should know
So don't come round here
And tell me I told you so..
AHHHH. Of course you've heard. I can imagine a possiblely worse thing. Granted, I got over my crisis-of-faith this summer during the Tour, and I was so psyched during the Olympics and the beginning of the Vuelta, but TYLER. Please, oh please oh please don't say it's true. It CAN'T be. Tyler! Newspapers all over declared that Tyler Hamilton tested positive on a blood-doping test late afternoon yesterday. His Phonak team said that they thought he was completely innocent and would stand by him, but today they suspended him from their team. Tyler says he's innocent, too. Please Tyler, please! I wore green and yellow hairties today to support Tyler, but they obviously didn't help in the team part of the issue. The results of the "B test" will be revealed later tonight. AHHHH. I tell ya..... now I might really have to change my picture on top. THIS IS TERRIBLE.

** humming my own little tune at 4:52:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics