September 17, 2004
Why does my heart cry?
Feelings I can't fight
You're free to leave me, but just don't deceive me
And please believe me when I say I love you
The line "and please believe me when I say I love you" has been stuck in my head since last night. It was only today during History class that I figured out it was from Moulin Rouge. I'm a genius, truly. =) It's a pretty intense song, in it's entirety. I still like the music to Moulin Rouge. It makes me happy. Happy as a chick in spring. Our LA class had some whacked out conversations today. Eleanor said that Pilate (from SONG OF SOLOMON, the book, not the bible) was a heterosexual alien from Saturn (who could fly- but the flying part isn't really streching it) It was nuts. The whole day was crazy- actually. Charlotte and I were acting INSANE in physics. Maybe it was the presence of the ULTRA cool Cross Country 2004 long-sleeve t-shirts. Which read
It's a mental sport, and we're all INSANE
I thought it was hilarious. Swimming might have to copy that shirt too. We've already stolen one of their shirt ideas, what's one more? Mrs. Gardner's (Heather, not Molly: LA, not history) husband had t-shirt that read
My beat is the language, but I don't know
That's not a typo. It really said that. I like it a lot- it's pretty cool. There's a long story that goes along with it- but the saying is the important part, right? I think so. =)


Warrior- "Tell you what-- the next bad guy we come across is all yours. The next seven LITTLE bad guys we come across-- they're all yours."
Sidekick-"`Little?' Is that a crack about my height?"
Warrior- "No-- they're just harder for me to reach."
Sidekick--"Yeah. Well, I guess that makes sense."
W--"Yeah."
S--"Good strategy. Yep."



** humming my own little tune at 6:19:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics