October 16, 2004
And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me
Ahhh, it's been a good week in general. Of course, that "general" is pronounced like it is in Spanish. "henerAL" yep. It just sounds better that way. For that sentence, at least. =) Don't know why- it just does. I've decided that I'm going to be like Jinger and Mr. Albritton and work at a university. Be a scientist. Yep. Mr. Albritton showed a supercool demo last week that was literally one of my dreams to see. I've always always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis. Since I was a tyke. That and ride in a hotair balloon. ANYWAY, this demo he showed us was very northern-lightes-esc. It nearly made me ccry it was so pretty. Man. If I could do that everyday I would be so happy. THUS, I'm gonna be a scienctist. Oh, and Jinger sent Angie and I a letter today, I was very happy to get it. I was afraid she wouldn't send us one, but she did, of course. How could I ever doubt her?

I just saw Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. It was great. I really liked it. Really really. It was the ultimate Sci-Fi movie. And the special effects were fabulous. And they had Star Wars references, and Lord of the Rings, and Wizard of OZ. It was all super. YEAH! I think I might have to own it. Maybe. It wouldn't be as as good at home- the big screen really helped. However, Sky Captain was really a science fiction movie. If you don't like science fiction, you wouldn't like it. But I do. So I LOVED IT. As Nitin said, "What's not to like". Plus, there was lots of fun lines about "only having two shots left". =) YEAH!

Poor Emily. She's sick with something that she won't tell me. (Although it's not whooping cough or pnemonia) and her dad won't let her do anything and she can't swim. She's very sad about it. I would be too. I feel really bad for her. EMILY! Goodness, what am I going to do with you? Get well soon, buddy. For my sake as well as yours.


** humming my own little tune at 10:12:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics