October 05, 2004
Anything you can do,
I can do better.
I can do anything
Better than you.
The Royal Banner placed 2nd in the BEST IN SHOW category for CO HS papers. Good for us. I do like field trips- even though I missed two tests (Spanish and Math) and was late to swimming. Today Mindy told Lucy her streamline was "fan-flippin'-tastic" and I nearly died. That's Jinger's catch-phrase- it was very weird to hear it from a different person. I made sure all the Meadows kids knew that Mindy said "Fan-flippin-tastic". They all understood the Jinger-reference.

The vice-presidential debates are on tonight, I do believe. That'll be fun. If I get a chance to watch them....

I have another 6-degrees of separation, although I think it might be less than that. I haven't thought it all the way out yet. So, my good friend Steph and I met in 4th grade, but weren't really friends until 9th. She runs with Sam Kelly- who climbs with Sarah Culton-McNichols, who went to my middle school (which only had about 130 kids in it)AND swam on my swim team when I was 9-ish (the same time I met Steph) Isn't that nice? The things you learn while driving to Fort Collins. =) I sure am glad I live in Boulder. Why don't kids like Boulder? I think it's the best place in the world.


** humming my own little tune at 6:38:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics