October 12, 2004
Hey where did we go,
Days when the rains came
Down in the hollow,
Playin' a new game,
Laughing and a running hey, hey
Skipping and a jumping
In the misty morning fog with
Our hearts a thumpin' and you
My brown eyed girl,
You my brown eyed girl.
The aerobic set to day was certainly the hardest yet. The hardest this year, I mean. There have been harder, but not in the first 3 weeks of practice. Man, my butterfly was turning into a sinking fly. Like in that story about the princess who saves a fly from the Prince's teacup. Except that no one saved me. After I got home I had to lie in the lawn to cool off- our house was too warm to stay in. WHEW! But I'm officially the right temperature now. However, during the aerobic set, I was doing long-division again. I did that a lot when I was 12-13, but not so much these last few years. But I did it again today. I was finding what fraction and what percent of the set I had swam, and how much more we had to go. It was all very dorky. Ahh well. Everyone knows I'm a dork, they just don't realize that in so many ways......
The Royal Banner is coming out on Friday. I wrote an ultra-long article for it. http://banner.flatirons.org Yeah. Go there
MAN, in some ways I find it extrordinarily hard to believe that it's only October. In other ways, we've been in school for A WHOLE 6 WEEKS. And that's incredible, too. I don't think that it's been that long. But it has. ANd part of me thinks it's been 6 months. Ahh well. I'm already planning what I'm going to be doing next summer. Of Course.

** humming my own little tune at 6:37:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics