October 31, 2004
I am no superman
I have no answers for you
I am no hero, oh that’s for sure
But I do know one thing for sure
Is where you are, is where I belong
I do know, where you go, is where I want to be
Happy Halloween. My Halloween post last year had the song "The Wobblin' Goblin with the Broken Broom" starting it. I think that is the most search item on google that finds my site. Isn't that interesting. It's a random song to be googled, to start with, but then it's random that my site shows up. huh. ahh well. I was a very cute Chimmney Sweep at school on Friday, I must say. I was afraid people didn't know who I was, but everyone did. Except for Steve, but he's always an exception. And Mrs. Gardner (history, not English) thought I was Oliver Twist- but she saw me without my chimney sweeper (is that what they're called? Chimmney Sweeps have chimney sweepers to sweep the chimmney with?) So she had an excuse, too. It was a fun day, overall. Fun fun fun. Did I write about that in my last post. I don't know. Funnny.

I saw a sneak preview of "Finding Neverland" with Margot and Ellie and Emily. It was fantastic. Really. I sobbed so hard. But, then again, I do have a weakness for Peter Pan. Major Weakness. Of course, I have no one to blame except myself. And Jesse George-Nichol, for that flaw. Ahh Jesse. Jesse, Margot and I wrote a story about Neverland it was really good, but it never really ended. Too bad. It was quite fun to write. Anyway, that's how it started. Maybe that and the fact that I don't want to grow up, either.... I won't grow up, I won't grow up, I don't want to wear a tie, and a serious expression, in the middle of July...... I think I used that for a post a long time ago, too.

Speaking of movies, I still really really really want to see Garden State. Really really. That looks like my kind of movie. Maybe. Margo and Ellie and Emily said they'd go with me next weekend. That would be funfunfun.

OHHH NOOO, Leo died in West Wing. And they left him in the woods at Camp David! Man! I thought that he was going to get fired, that's understandable, and he did. But DIEING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS! That seems a little harsh. He should have gotten fired, he nearly quit. It was bound to happen. But it was cruel to have him die, alone, in the middle of New England. Ahhh Leo. But Jimmy Smits is replacing his character, I do believe. That should be interesting. Very interesting. Jimmy Smits is going to have a big role in Revenge of the Sith. OHHH The trailer of Revenge of the Sith comes out on the 5th! That's friday! Everyone should go see The Incredibles if just to see that trailer. Man! I'm excited.!!!! STAR WARS!


** humming my own little tune at 7:49:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics