October 02, 2004
I can see clearly now the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day
It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day
Swimming started on monday. I was very excited. Still am, for that matter. It was great. Jill Myers, our assistant coach, was there two days. (YEAH JILL!) She's so funny. I'll have to ask her about Kenny.=) Our new assistant coach was there a few days, too. Mindy seems very nice. But she makes me laugh during our aerobic sets, and that is just AGAINST THE RULES. Because then I laugh, and then I gag on water while trying to swim fast, and then I die die die. Luckily, they were just 25s that day. Ellen is very speedy- no longer am I the head-honcho at Meadows. I hope Ellen and I can tie for high-point next year. No one would be happy if one person got first and the other got second. I'll have to work hard this year, though. (not like I usually slack off, though.)

The Boulder/Fairview game was yesterday. Boulder's our cross-town rivals- so it was fun. It was the first football game I had been to this year. It was a lot of fun. After swimming we walked down and had pizza for lunch and then went to the game. I walked in a Sarah Judkins says "HI KRISTENNICOLE! here..." and promptly sprays one side of my hair red and the other white. (Thanks for that Sarah and Angie and Annamarie. It hasn't come out yet =) )Then, a few minutes later, as I was manuevering around over-stuffed bleachers (we were the away team this year, so we got jipped with the tiny side of the stadium) Emily Weigel says "Kristen! How are you? Do you want a cape?" Me-"A cape?" And then realize she's wearing a cape and has stripes of red and black in her hair and a red feather boa. Emily- "Sure! It's a Hermione cape"and ties it around my shoulders. Thanks for the cape, Emily, it made my day =) Anyway-so that was fun. I wandered around and saw lots and lots of people I knew, most of whom didn't really know me. But that's okay- they'll get to know me eventually. Anyway, Fairview won the game in overtime, which was very exciting. Last year Boulder won in 4 overtimes and they had won the year before, too. So I was psyched. Yeppers. Sorry I didn't post for a long time. I had a CRAZY week.

** humming my own little tune at 7:07:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics