October 04, 2004
I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come
Swim practice was fun today. I'm fairly sure we won't be able to convince Mindy to let us have a few extra seconds rest during the aerobic set. Bummer. But, if her wish comes true, she won't be starting us. Mindy wants to do power rack. And who can blame her? The power rack is the ultimate cool swim-toy. =) Swimming is very much fun. The kids are so nice and fun. It's terrific. I do kinda miss the "fantastic four" from last year, though- me and Steph and Katherine and Emily. Kath and Emily went year-round so will only come to practice twice a week or so, and Steph will come soon, after Cross Country is over, which I am glad of- I'm feeling a little threatened by fast sophmores. Not really threatened, I guess, they'll just different than Steph and them. Meh- every year is different. I'll get used to it.
I'm going to CSU Journalism Day tomorrow. It'll be fun, I think. At least I don't have to go to school. =) But I have to wake up just as early, if not more so, and then go to swim practice, and then do all the HW I missed. It's funny- some kids FREAK OUT about missing a day of school, and others couldn't really care less. I'm kinda in the middle. I only have 1-2 sick days a year, and 1-2 days I miss because of field trips and such. So I don't worry to much about missing class. Yep.

** humming my own little tune at 8:53:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics