November 01, 2004
Everything I am
And everything in me
Wants to be the one
You wanted me to be
I'll never let you down
Even if I could
I'd give up everything
If only for your good
There was a mutiny at swim practice today. tsk tsk. All I was doing was leading the warm-up, and suddenly when I stopped after a 50- my 4 lane-people yelled at me about how I was on the wrong interval. Did they ask what the real interval was? No. It was a surround-sound complaint. But I was on the right interval. I was actually going slower that I was supposed, I think, but I didn't tell them that. It was quite suprising how everyone in my lane was willing to believe one person, without any proof, just because she thought it was hard. I laughed. Still, I was a little shaken, one doesn't usually survive a mutiny. (Unless you're Captian Jack Sparrow or Xena) =) Other than that, swimming was good. Good good good. My shoulder was hurting a little, which was kinda scary, because getting injured would be very bad. But it was better by the end of practice.
We had our pep-assembly today for Homecoming. That was fun. Excalibur Choir sand "In the Jungle" again, and I had it stuck in my head for the entirety of swim practice. The "JV poms" (aka Senior guys in wigs and waayy too tight outfits) performed, which is always funny. I liked it freshman year the best, that Fetter boy was in charge. Shoot! I already forgot his name.....Emily wants me to go to homecoming with her and Margo. I haven't decided if I am or not. Perhaps. We'd be the three faires from Sleeping Beauty. Is sleeping Beauty's real name Aurora or Briar Rose? I don't know. Natasha and I argued about it today during physics. I'll have to look it up. It's been a very long time since I've seen "Sleeping Beauty". Fairview's doing "Guys and Dolls" next week. I'm really excited- it should be good. Yeppp. And we get school off next Monday. I had forgotten about that. And this Thursday is pajama day (which is the best!) I have a lot to look forward to. =) That's a good way to be, I think, look forward to the small things in life. Like CHOICE alumni night! (Nov. 18th) =)

** humming my own little tune at 6:30:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics