November 28, 2004
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile

It's been snowing for nearly 24 hours straight. That's just great. I love the snow. I like the sun, too. But snow is good. This is our first real snow storm this year. Alexa and Angie and I made a very impressive sled-jump on the mini-hill in the next next to our house. It's very mini (the hill) so it's hard to get very much speed or distance. But it was still fun. And of course there is always the possibility of a snow day tomorrow, which would be great. =) One can only hope.

I'm going to defend my "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" opinion. I think it's the worst movie in the Indiana Jones trilogy- granted, it's still a pretty good movie in the long run. Firstly, it has "Willie", who is the WORST female co-star. She's just an annoying character, and the comedy she's supposed to bring is way over cliched. Second, they rely on gross situations just because they're gross. The floor covered with millipedes, the monkey brains, the eye-ball soup etc., etc., etc. And then it's not quite as good as a story. There are no evil Nazis involved, the antagonist is a guy who is a fanatic of a very very ancient religion. Meh. There's my defence, Mr. Dale. =)


** humming my own little tune at 2:03:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics