November 22, 2004
Last car ride: 2 hours ago- coming home from swimming
Last good cry: ummm, probably during Finding Neverland
Last library book checked out: Some book about Mao for my history paper.
Last movie seen: Pirates of the Caribbean with Alexa and Angie last night.
Last book read: "A Toad for Tuesday"- I read it in about 20 minutes last night.
Last beverage drank: Milk
Last food consumed: Potatoes and Ham
Last phone call: Ellen
Last TV show watched: um, Jimmy Neutron, unfortunately
Last time showered: yesterday
Last shoes worn: my blue sandals
Last cd played: I've been listening to the radio recently....
Last annoyance: My runny nose
Last disappointment: umm, my slow times on powerrack- but that wasn't too bad.
Last soda drank: Ginger Ale
Last sleep: I woke up this morning at 8:03
Last person seen: I can still see my sister, dad, and mom
Last ice cream eaten: Mint Chocolate Chip
Last time hugged: After swimming tonight
Last underwear worn: white
Last shirt worn: Stanford Soccer- which I've had for five years
Last time dancing: It's been a while
Last poster looked at: The Eistein poster in that science shop at Pearl Street.
Last web page visited: University of North Carolina

** humming my own little tune at 8:53:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics