November 25, 2004
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone
Happy Thanksgiving! I ate soo much. I think I nearly exploded. But of course I ate more. And my parents are having a "leftover" party tomorrow, and we're having 11 people over who are all going to cook a lot more food to bring. Hardley "left over". It will be fun, though. We had dinner at the Triplet's house. They're actually my mom's friend from college and her family. She has triplets- Kristen, Allie, and Matt, and another younger kid, Courtney. They're known as "The Triplets" at my house, though. They're 11, I think. And Courtney's 10. 9, maybe. They're fun. We've known them for a very long time- it's fun to watch them grow up. They're nice kids. They also have the same glass-ware the Nichols had when they lived next to us. It's funny the things you remember. Short, thick glasses with "500" written on the bottom- except when you were drinking your milk or juice, the 500 was backwards. Yeppers Peppers

I'm thankful for my mom, dad, and Angie. For my friends, both the great ones and the not-so-great, they're still friends. I'm thankful for my school, the great science teachers. I'm thankful for swim team, and the fabulous swim coaches and assistant coaches. I'm thankful for TiVO (if I had it) I'm thankful for snow storms and sunshine, and for being able to laugh.

"Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" what a good title. Man. It just gives you the willies. It's actually called BladeRunner, but DADOES is a much better title. My dad just said that he looks like George Bush. I think NOT.

I'm watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom on TV right this instant. That's the worst one out of the trilogy, I think. The first one's the best. You can't beat that opening scene. Not ever. MAN! That "snake suprise" scene is gross gross gross. BLEHH!


** humming my own little tune at 9:04:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics