November 30, 2004
This madness can't be so
I can't believe it
I never dreamed that any barriers could rise,
Or that I'd ever see the stranger in your eyes...
Okay, today's going to be my day of complaining. I hope no one minds, but even if you do, that's too bad. I listen to people complain all day and never get an oppurtunity to vent. So I'm going to vent. Just you watch. =)
Firstly, I'm ratting on the swim team captains. Emily and Bailey and ALana and Maddie and Kristen are such wonderful kids, I'm very happy I can call them friends. But they are putting out a very very bad show as swim team captains. We have narly 70 kids needing some direction, and Kristen and Maddie haven't swum with us ONCE. Bailey has come the last 2 weeks or so, and she holds the record for the most practices attended. Last year, Alana was the befriender of all the new swimmers, the freshman who had absolutely no idea what was going on. This year, despite her post as captain, she's come to maybe 5 practices, at the absolute most. Emily, who is one of my bestest friends and anyone who knows her should be extreamly thankful, has swum 2 practices, and come to seven or eight. Who gives these people the right to come in an claim their role? We voted them in thinking they would be at practice, helping with cheers and team moral and anything. But Steph and I and Angie taught the cheers for the first four weeks, while the "captains" did who knows what, and then they waltz in without knowing anyone's name, and take command. Not that our coach didn't hand it to them as soon as they walked in the door to the pool deck. HRUMP. That's what I say to those people who plan to lead a team they don't even know. We're State Champs, for goodness sake. You'd think we'd have some quality leadership. Just wait 'till next year- me and Steph are taking command.

I think that's all I'll say today. I've worked myself into a temper and had better go walk it off...


** humming my own little tune at 7:35:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics