December 13, 2004
If I had a boat
I'd go out on the ocean
And if I had a pony
I'd ride him on my boat
And we could all together
Go out on the ocean
Me upon my pony on my boat

Emily received her acceptance letter from Princeton today. She was overjoyed. I was happy, too. It's great that she got in, I think of all people, she deserves it the most. It's been her dream school since 3rd grade, or something. My dad asked "Why does she want to go to New Jersey" and I don't know. Princeton is probably something special. Although I don't think I want to go. I find it very very hard to imagine that I will be worked up next year over what college to go to. I want to go to a challenging college, but I think I could be happy anywhere. I'm sure CU offers fabulous courses, but other people may not want me to go there. I don't think CU has a swim team, though, so it gets crossed off my list anyway.

Speaking of lists, Christmas is coming soon. I am psyched. We're going to visit family, which shall be fun, but family is usually stressful. I also hope to go skiing a few days. I haven't been yet, and that's a major bummer. We went Christmas shopping on Saturday, it was fun. My mom made Angie and I get "Holiday clothes" to wear to nice dinners and such. I saw this GORGEOUS green dress, though, that one would wear to a dance or something. I've decided I really like green. A lot. Not as much as purple, because I do have a sense of loyalty to my favorite color since preschool, but green is quickly moving it's way up the rainbow. haha. I'm barely hilarious. =) Happy monday


** humming my own little tune at 6:36:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics