December 05, 2004
I've never been in love before
I thought my heart was safe
I thought I knew the score
But this is wine that's all too strange and strong
I'm full of foolish song
And out my song must pour
Last summer (or the summer that just happened- I never know which to call it) The Nichols came to visit, after we had gone there for a week, they came here. We played pictionary for 3 hours straight one day. It was fabulous. Really. It's amazing the memories that can come out of just a board game. Last week both Mrs. Cady and Mindy told me how I'll really only remember the sports things that I do during high school. That because I care about swimming in a different way, I won't remember the months I spend in school as well few hours at spaghetti dinners or swim meets. Our swim meets did go well this week. We had two, one against Eaglecrest, and one against Fort Collins. I didn't swim against Eaglecrest, Bob had our lower-varsity and JV swim for that one, just to give all the girls a chance to swim. Fort Collins, however, is a contender for state this year(as they were last year) so he had our best available swimmers swim. Most year-round (USS) girls haven't made enough practices to be legible, though. We won both meets because of the last relay (4x 100 free relay) So that's great. I don't think Bob cares too much about dual meets, but it's nice to have a few wins under our belt. I don't think we beat Fort Collins last year. We swim against Boulder this thursday. That should be fun. But we've beaten them the last 27 years or something. =) It's amazing how our football teams are pretty much exactly the same, while our swimming team is so much better. Hmmmm.

I should go read my history text book. I dislike this whole history-thing. I'm not going to take it next year, I don't think. I'm going to take the minimum class required- five. Maybe 6 if I decide to take Biochemistry second semester. I should really talk to my counseler to figure out what to do. I have never been in to see him. That's probably a bad thing. Meh. I don't really care.


** humming my own little tune at 8:36:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics